A unique boutique for complete business solution
Procedure for registration under Haryana Value Added Tax Act, 2003
Documents required for registration:
1. Application for Registration in Vat A1;
2. Copy of Bill of Import/GR/Octroi Receipt;
3. Copy of Rent Deed/Rent Receipt/Letter of Possession;
4. Two Surety Bonds in form VAT B2 (on 15 Rs Stamp Paper) or Bank Guarantee;
5. Affidavit/Statement of Applicant;
6. Address of Head Office and other place of business;
7. Site Map of Business Premises;
8. Name and Account Number of Bank;
9. Details of Immovable Property held by owner;
10. Exbition of Sign Board;
11. Resolution by Board of Director for applying HVAT registration (In case of Company).
12. List of Directors with Address at present.
13. List of items to be purchased on R.C
14. List of Finished Material for resales and manufacturing
15. List of Raw Materials
16. List of Machinery/Generator Set
17. List of Packing Materials
18. Copy of Partnership Deed (In case of Partnership Firm)
19. Photographs of Proprietor/Partner/Directors.
20. Memorandum and Article of Association of Company;
21. Photograph of Sureties;
22. Residence Proof of Proprietor/Partner/Director.
Read More ...